Be the first to hear about upcoming sales, special events, and new skincare trends.
I offer 3 Professional skincare lines, based on clients skincare concerns and budget. Professional products are sold exclusively by a licensed professional. A professional can correctly analyze your skin and recommend appropriate products.
Professional products vs Over the counter/MLM products:
* Made in small batches to ensure absolute freshness and made to deliver immediate results.
* With a focus on results (rather than mass selling), a higher quantity and percentage of active ingredients are added to ensure the product does what it says it's going to do.
* Sold by estheticians with hands on experience with an understanding of the skin and its function.
* High quality ingredients with proven results.
* Sunscreen numbers with safe and proven SPF ratings
Over the counter/MLM products:
* Made in large batches for the masses so more preservatives are added since the shelf life will need to be longer.
* May have less or lower percentage of active ingredients since they will be sold to "for all skin types" and therefore need to be more basic, simple formulas.
* Added synthetic dyes, colors and fragrances for the sole purpose of encouraging sales.
* Low quality, inexpensive oils with potential pore clogging properties.
In some cases, a potent $60 night cream will last you 3-4 months. Popular over the counter brands are more diluted $30 version might last 6-8 weeks. Overall the investment is similar.
Your skin is worth investing in! I have been a licensed esthetician for over 10 years. To ensure that I stay current and up to date with the latest skincare developments and procedures I continue further education.
Copyright © 2018 Chic Beauty House - All Rights Reserved.